2 Bedrooms, 2-1/2 Baths, and 2 Decks – with Ocean Views from Every Room!
Horizons is a peaceful and private, open-concept home with amazing, panoramic views of the British Virgin Islands and the East end of St John, near beautiful Coral Bay, St. John, USVI. Perched above Johns Folly Bay, the wrap-around deck provides plenty of space and unbeatable views! The gentle trade winds make the decks a perfect place to relax, day or night, and watch the amazing sun and moon rises. This secluded spot for star gazing and bird watching is fantastic.
Large picture windows provide unobstructed views from inside, while the lower screened louvers allow for the comfortable breeze to naturally cool the cottage.
The dining area has seating for 6 – perfect for playing games between meals.
Comfortable couches for enjoying the view (and sometimes the smart TV). Also upstairs is a half-bath.
The kitchen has everything you’ll need to feel at home. There’s plenty of space with large granite countertops and a breakfast bar.
Convenient interior stairs lead to the lower bedroom level where both bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms.
More beautiful views from the bedrooms and the second, covered deck.
The bedrooms are large and have plenty of storage, with louvered windows to keep things cool.
One room has a king bed with an ensuite bathroom.
The second bedroom has two twins (that can be made into a king if requested), also with an ensuite bathroom.
Both downstairs bathrooms have unique, completely screened, tropical showers.
The upper floor is surrounded with a huge, wrap-around deck. There’s enough space for outdoor dining and lounging. Bask in the warm sunshine with the cool breeze, or cool off in the shaded areas.
Horizons is a private, tranquil cottage perfect for relaxing on the quiet side of St. John. Yet it’s only minutes away from Miss Lucy’s restaurant, Pizzabar in Paradise, and Calabash Market. 10 minutes to Coral Bay’s restaurants, bars, shops, and equipment rentals. Less than 1 mile to one of the best beaches on the island, Salt Pond Beach, and the scenic Ram Head trail. A few minutes further brings you into the National Park with more beaches and hikes to explore – the most secluded on the island.
The cottage is located near the end of a quiet, private, paved road. No traffic noise or bumpy, steep, rocky roads that require 4-wheel drive.
- 2 Bedrooms, sleeps 4: 1 king, 2 twins (that can be made into a king if requested).
- 3 Bathrooms: 1/2 bath upstairs and 2 ensuite bathrooms with tropical, screen showers.
- High speed internet/wi-fi and land-line phone for local calls.
- High quality linens and towels.
- Filtered, UV-treated, potable water.
- Kitchen with Breakfast Bar: Granite countertops, dishwasher, oven, stove, microwave, toaster oven, refrigerator with ice maker, coffee maker, blender, dishes, utensils, cookware, spices, etc.
- Outdoor gas grill.
- Dining table with seating for 6.
- Two couches, seating for 5.
- Smart TV, stereo, assortment of CDs.
- Assortment of books.
- Beach chairs, beach towels, cooler, and snorkel gear.
- Easy, accessible parking for two vehicles next to the cottage from private, paved road.
- Smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, exterior safety lighting.
- Nearby activities: Swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, hiking, bird watching, fishing, kayaking, stand-up paddle board, lounging at the beach, and relaxing……
Horizons Cottage is a peaceful getaway – surrounded by nature, the sound of the ocean below, and expansive views of the Caribbean Sea and surrounding islands. We invite you to spend an unforgettable vacation at our cottage!
Coral Bay, St. John, US Virgin Islands